Dr Niloufar Kavian-Tessler completed a PharmD at the Paris Descartes University, followed by a residency in medical pathology (specialized in Immunopathology) in Paris Hospitals. She started a research course in Immunology in 2008 and obtained her PhD in 2012 at the Paris Descartes University for studies on the pathophysiology of the auto-immune disease Systemic sclerosis. Dr Kavian-Tessler is an Associate Professor in Immunology in the Faculty of Medicine Paris Descartes since 2013, and joined the University of Hong Kong and the Pasteur Institute of Hong Kong for a post-doctoral fellow on influenza immune responses in September 2017.
- Sanges S, Jendoubi M, Kavian N, Hauspie C, Speca S, Crave JC , Guerrier T, Lefevre G, Sobanski V, Savina A, Hachulla E, Hatron PY, Labalette M, Batteux F, Dubucquoi S, Launay D. B cell homeostasis and functional properties are altered in an hypochlorous acid-induced murine model of systemic sclerosis. Frontiers in Immunol.2017 Feb 7;8:53
- Kavian N, Mehlal S, Marut W, Servettaz A, Giessner C, Bourges C, Nicco C, Chéreau C, Lemaréchal H, Dutilh MF, Cerles O, Guilpain P, Vuiblet V, Chouzenoux S, Galland F, Quere I, Weill B, Naquet P, Batteux F. Imbalance of the Vanin-1 Pathway in Systemic Sclerosis. J Immunol. 2016 Sep 19
- Morin F, Kavian N, Nicco C, Cerles O, Chéreau C, Batteux F. Niclosamide Prevents Systemic Sclerosis in a Reactive Oxygen Species-Induced Mouse Model. J Immunol. 2016 Sep 9
- Kavian N, Marut W, Servettaz A, Nicco C, Chéreau C, Lemaréchal H, Guilpain P, Chimini G, Galland F, Weill B, Naquet P, Batteux F. Pantethine ameliorates murine systemic sclerosis through the inhibition of microparticle shedding. Arthritis Rheum. 2015 Jul;67(7):1881-90
- Kavian N,Marut W,Servettaz A, Nicco C, Chéreau C, Lemaréchal H, Borderie D, Weill B,Batteux F. ROS-mediated Killing of Activated Fibroblasts by Arsenic Trioxide Ameliorates fibrosis in a murine model of Systemic Sclerosis. Arthritis Rheum. 2012 Oct;64(10):3430-40
- Kavian N, Marut W,Servettaz A, Laude H, Nicco C, Chéreau C, Weill B,Batteux F. Arsenic Trioxide Prevents Murine Sclerodermatous-Graft versus Host Disease. J Immunol. 2012 May 15;188(10):5142-9
- Kavian N, Servettaz A, Marut W, Nicco C, Chereau C, Weill B, Batteux F. Sunitinib inhibits the phosphorylation of PDGFR-beta in the skin of mice with scleroderma-like features and prevents the development of the disease. Arthritis Rheum, 2011 Dec 27
- Batteux F, Kavian N, Servettaz A. New insights on chemically induced animal models of systemic sclerosis. Curr Opin Rheumatol. 2011 Nov;23(6):511-8.
- Espy C, Morelle W, Kavian N, Grange P, Goulvestre C, Viallon V, Chéreau C, Pagnoux C, Michalski JC, Guillevin L, Weill B, Batteux F, Guilpain P. Sialylation levels of anti-proteinase 3 antibodies are associated with the activity of granulomatosis with polyangiitis (Wegener's). Arthritis Rheum. 2011 Jul;63(7):2105-15
- Kavian N, Servettaz A, Mongaret C, Wang A, Nicco C, Chéreau C, Grange P, Vuiblet V, Birembaut P, Diebold MD, Weill B, Dupin N, Batteux F.Targeting ADAM17-Notch signaling in systemic sclerosis. Arthritis Rheum. 2010 Nov;62(11):3477-87