- BSc, PhD
Dr. Wang joined the School of Public Health, the University of Hong Kong in 2021. He completed his Bachelor of Science in Information and Computation Science from Northwest Minzu University in 2015 and received his Ph.D. degree in Mathematics from Harbin Institute of Technology, Shenzhen in 2021. He also visited the School of Mathematics and Statistics of the University of Western Australia, Perth, WA during 2019-2020. His research interests include epidemiology, complex networks, and public health.
- Wang D, Zhao Y, Luo J, Leng H. Simplicial SIRS epidemic models with nonlinear incidence rates. Chaos. 2021/05;31(5):053112.
- Wang D, Small M, Zhao Y. Exploring the optimal network topology for spreading dynamics. Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications. 2021/2;564:125535.
- Leng H, Zhao Y, Wang D. Message passing approach for social contagions based on the trust probability with multiple influence factors. Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications. 2021/10; 126510.
- Wang D, Zhao Y, Leng H, Small M. A social communication model based on simplicial complexes. Physics Letters A. 2020/12; 384(35):126895.
- Wang, D; Zhao, Y; Leng, H. Dynamics of Epidemic Spreading in the Group-Based Multilayer Networks. Mathematics 2020/11, 8, 1895.
- Wang D, Zhao Y, Network community detection from the perspective of time series. Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications. 2019/05; 522:205-214.