Dr He obtained her PhD degree in the School of Public Health, the University of Hong Kong in 2020.
Her doctoral research mainly focused on the association of early life exposures with lung function and asthma from a life course perspective, based on the evidence from “Children of 1997” Hong Kong Chinese birth cohort and the Mendelian Randomization studies. Her current research interests include the associations of growth trajectories, dietary exposures and relevant factors with respiratory and cardiovascular outcomes.
- Baoting He, Man Ki Kwok, Shiu Lun Au Yeung, Shi Lin Lin, June Yue Yan Leung, Lai Ling Hui, Albert M Li, Gabriel M Leung, C Mary Schooling (Co-corresponding author). Birth weight and prematurity with lung function at ~17.5 years: Children of 1997” birth cohort. Scientific Reports, 2020. [IF=3.998, Rank 17 out of 71 under the category of “Multidisciplinary Science”]
- Baoting He, Jian V. Huang, Man Ki Kwok, Shiu Lun Au Yeung, Gabriel M. Leung, C. Mary Schooling, et al. The associations of early-life exposure to air pollution with lung function at 17 years: evidence from Hong Kong’s “Children of 1997” birth cohort. Environment International, 2019. [IF=7.577, 18 out of 265 under the category of “Environmental Sciences”]
- Junxi Liu, Shiu Lun Au Yeung, Baoting He, Man Ki Kwok, Gabriel Matthew Leung, C Mary Schooling (Co-corresponding author). The effect of birth weight on body composition: evidence from a Birth Cohort and a Mendelian Randomization Study. PLoS One, 2019[IF=2.740, Rank 27 out of 71 under the category of “Multidisciplinary Sciences”]
- Yanna Zhu, Baoting He (Co-first author), Yunjun Xiao, Yajun Chen (Co-corresponding author). Iron metabolism and its association with dyslipidemia risk in children and adolescents: a cross-sectional study. Lipids in Health and Disease, 2019. [IF=2.906, 47 out of 89 under the category of “Nutrition & Dietetics”]
- Baoting He, Weiqing Long, Xiuhong Li, Wenhan Yang, Yajun Chen, Zhu Yanna (Co-corresponding author). Sugar-sweetened beverages intake positively associated with the risks of abdominal obesity and increased triglyceride concentration among urban children aged 7-18 in China. Journal of Atherosclerosis and Thrombosis, 2018 [IF:3.876, 17 out of 65 under the category of “Peripheral vascular disease”]
- Yanna Zhu, Baoting He (Co-first author), Jin Jing, Jung Ma, Xiuhong Li, Wenhan Yang, Yu Jin, Yajun Chen (Co-corresponding author). Hepcidin and iron metabolism associated with cardio-metabolic risk factors in children: a case-control study. Nutrition Metabolism and Cardiovascular Diseases, 2016 [IF:3.700, 30 out of 89 under the category of “Nutrition & Dietetics”]
- Muqing Cao, Yanna Zhu (Co-first author), Baoting He, Wenhan Yang, Yajun Chen, Jun Ma, Jin Jing (Co-corresponding author). Association between sleep duration and obesity is age- and gender-dependent in Chinese urban children aged 6-18 years: a cross-sectional study. BMC Public Health, 2015. [IF:2.567, 70 out of 193 under the category of “Public, environmental & occupation health”]