The Hong Kong Public Health Forum 2017 on 27 June 2017
We are very pleased to announce that the School of Public Health of the University of Hong Kong will be hosting the sixth Hong Kong Public Health Forum on 27 June 2017 (Tuesday), with details below:
Date: 27 June 2017 (Tuesday)
Time: 9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. (registration starts at 8:45 a.m.)
Venue: Large Moot Court, 2/F Cheng Yu Tung Tower, HKU Centennial Campus, Pokfulam, Hong Kong
The theme of the Forum this year is Crossroads: What Is the Future of Public Health?. The Forum comprises two plenary sessions, viz, (1) What is the future for public health globally and in Asia? How can Hong Kong and her neighbors contribute the most in this future? and (2) What will students need to learn and how will schools of public health need to approach education to be ready?.
• Mr James Chau, Special Contributor, CCTV News and WHO Goodwill Ambassador for Sustainable Development Goals and Health
• Professor Yoshio Hirota, President, College of Healthcare Management; Director, Clinical Epidemiology Research Center, Medical Co. LTA (SOUSEIKAI) and Professor Emeritus, Osaka City University
• Professor Didier Houssin, Professor of Surgery and Liver Transplant Specialist, University Paris-Descartes
• Dr Jeffrey Koplan, Vice President for Global Health, Emory Global Health Institute
• Professor Keiji Fukuda, Director, School of Public Health, The University of Hong Kong
You are cordially invited to take part in the Forum, which is one of the most important annual events organized by the School. Please register online at https://hkuems1.hku.hk/hkuems/ec_hdetail.aspx?guest=Y&ueid=48902 on or before 23 June 2017 .
Latest information of the Forum is at http://sph.hku.hk/phforum2017. For enquiries, please contact the Secretariat at (852) 3917 9044 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you on 27 June 2017.